CBD or Cannabidiol is a compound extracted from the plant of cannabis. It does not contain THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), the psychoactive part of the cannabis plant responsible for making people high. It is used for treating common ailments and anxiety-related disorders in human beings.
Even though there is not much research or formal studies on the effects of CBD oils on dogs, it is common knowledge that interaction between CBD oil and endocannabinoid receptors located in the central and peripheral nervous system can lead to dogs maintaining a better balance of their bodies. There are many CBD oils available in the market. With the help of online websites, people can click to know more about these treats.
- Nuleaf Naturals is CBD oil, which comes with inconsistent doses of strength. This makes the doses easy to give to dogs and offers a natural way to treat the pet dog. The US Department of Agriculture has certified this product as organic.
- Medterra is CBD oil, which comes in a variety of flavors, such as beef and corn. Kentucky grown hemp is used in making them, and they are available in various concentrations.
- CBDistellery is a great product for easing the digestion process of the dog. It is affordable and is also available in various concentrations for small to large-sized breeds. One can click to know more about them through their website.
- King Kanine is a great CBD oil product used to ease anxiety in dogs and calm them down if they are stress. It can be used for cats as well. It can also help dogs who have a particular skin condition or suffer from inflammation and pain.
- Hemp My pet is an organic CBD oil brand that helps the dog control their nervous systems. It also helps dogs who are suffering from glaucoma or sleeplessness. Early research has shown that the product is promising can be used for taking care of dogs.
- Holista pet is a CBD oil brand that helps dogs who are suffering from any kind of pain. It also helps the dogs to cope with anxiety or stress-related disorders. It is affordable and of top quality.
Safety of CBD oil used in treats for dogs
Studies and research have shown the many benefits of using CBD oils in humans. It can be used to treat anxiety, depression, pain, and inflammation. The scientists have now known that the CBD affects humans and dogs in a similar way. Thus, it can be used in dogs as well.
It is important to understand the dosages and contents of the CBD oil before giving it to the pets. Good quality and testing of the product must be ensured before buying them. Also, full-spectrum CBD oil must be preferred over CBD isolate as they contain trace amounts of other beneficial cannabinoids, which help in optimizing the effects of CBD oil. You can click to read more. The amount of CBD dosage must be mentioned in the bottle, and a veterinarian should recommend it.