Recently a simple procedure called permanent makeup is getting a lot of attention. Micro-blading is a part of permanent makeup that focuses on giving you the perfect set of eyebrows. The procedure is done with the help of a small hand device that creates perfect strokes on your eyebrows to give them a fuller look. If you want to find the solution for your not so thick eyebrows, then it is time to look for Microblading & Permanent Makeup Services near me. Because Microblading is new to many people, there are things that you never know about the process. Let’s find out what they are?
The things that you never knew about Microblading
- The Microblading procedure is not completely a permanent solution. The results differ from person to person. The tattoo loses its color within one or two years, and at this time, you need to do a touch-up. So actually, it is a semi-permanent solution.
- You need to keep your skin very dry while doing the process because Microblading is more effective on dry skin.
- The process is a painless procedure. Because it is a form of a tattoo, people tend to think that it is painful, but the truth is that the pain is bearable, and if done by an expert, you can get out of the facility in just 2-3 hours.
- It saves you a lot of time because when you opt for Microblading, the session is over within a few hours, and you are not going to touch your eyebrows again for about 2-3 years.
- Don’t use tanning products before and after your treatment for at least a week.
The above are simple things that most of us don’t know about Microblading. The revolutionary way of keeping ourselves with the perfect looks even after a long work out session is getting popularity for all the right reasons.
The benefits of Microblading
Spending so much time in front of the mirror is a real waste of time because for some reason, if you are out in the sun, rain, or any type of bad weather, your makeup gets all smudged up, and the whole time you have spent in front of the mirror just for that perfect look gets all washed away. So here a perfect solution for your perfect looks, and it has more than a few benefits
- Perfect looking eyebrows
It doesn’t matter what you are doing; your eyebrows look perfect with fresh from the salon look 24/7. Just have to be a little careful for a week or so after the process. Try not to go out in the harsh sun or into the water for a few days, and after that, all is perfect.
Once you are finished with your process, you will have to visit the Microblading center after eight weeks for a touch-up. After that, you don’t have to worry about your eyebrows for another 1 or 2 years.
- No more spending time in front of the mirror for long hours
Your morning routine before the mirror is cut short because your eyebrows are already perfect. And there is no need for any brushes, eyebrow pencils, or pomades for a long time.
- Choose more than one look.
With microblading, you can have the choice of what kind of shape you want for your brows, and that what you will get. Choose from microblading, micro shading, combination, or ombre brows.
Now you can see why microblading is getting more and more popular. So if you want your eyebrows to look perfect, you can always look for Microblading & Permanent Makeup Services near me and have a talk with them and fix an appointment.