Players unknown’s battleground is a game in which the player needs to kill the enemies and then reach the first position to get the tag of winner winner chicken dinner! Well, if you want more and more kills, you should know in detail how your gun will perform in the game and what is making your gun to recoil.
Every player who has just started their career in PUBG faces a recoil problem, and sometimes people who are playing this game for a longer period of time also experience the same recoil trouble in the game. Recoil trouble refers to the problem that will occur while shooting a person; when you shoot a person, your gun will not shoot at your aim and eventually fire somewhere else only. So better is that you understand some of the points that can help you out in resolving the issues related to your gun and reduce the recoil as much as possible.
Tips to reduce recoil
Well, in order to improve your shooting skills and to reduce recoil, there are some points that you can follow; in case you feel trouble in doing so, you can purchase cheap rust accounts which will include settings already done for you:-
- Crouch or prone: when you are shooting at your enemy, it is important that you use different techniques that can save you from the enemy’s bullet and also help you out to improve your aim. In order to make your aim stable, you can crouch while firing your bullet; this will eventually make your gun stable and reduce the recoil of your gun.
- Peak as an option: instead of firing directly on your enemy, you should use the peak method to fire; in peak fire, you can easily hide and fire on your enemy without any hesitation.
- The gamers have observed that when you fire your bullet while crouching and using the left and right peak option simultaneously, you reduce the recoil of your gun. As a result, you can kill the enemy single-handedly without getting damaged.
- Single fire or burst option: most of the time, players in the game are using automatic guns; one thing to keep in mind is that automatic guns fire a lot of bullets from your stock, and this will eventually increase the recoil of the gun. S0 when you want to reduce your recoil of the gun, it becomes important that you change the setting of the gun from automatic to single burst and then shoot on your enemy.
- Both fire buttons: there are two fire buttons on your screen one is on the extreme left and the other extreme right; no doubt a person can customize them according to their choice of playing the game, but when you want to reduce the recoil, go for firing from both the buttons.
By now, you can reduce the gun’s recoil, but if you want all the settings already one, you can buy cheap rust accounts and play the game.